Online & Mobile Services
You don’t have to operate on “banker’s hours” anymore. In fact, nearly every banking service we offer is available to you around the clock. Just sign up for First State Bank’s free Online Banking to access your account anytime, anywhere.
- Check balances and activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- View images of checks
- View detailed account information
- Pay a Person (FSB FastPay℠)
- Setup account alerts
- Electronic Statements
- Access prior month’s statements
- View, suspend or stop a debit card
- Stop payment on checks
- Reorder checks
- Online Banking customer? Enroll Now!
- Enjoy FREE unlimited check writing with E-Statement enrollment*
- Pay your bills when you want – on payday, near the payment due date, or whenever you select
- Pay anyone you would normally pay by check- any company or individual in the U.S.
- Schedule your payment dates – one-time or recurring
- Schedule your payments in advance
- Track payments and view payment history for all payees
- Establish alerts to confirm through online banking that payment has been made
Open your inbox instead of your mailbox.
An E-Statement is an electronic version of your statement available via our secure Online Banking. You can view, print or save your statement right from your computer. Avoid the wait for traditional mail and end the paper clutter. Each time we prepare a statement for an account that you have selected for E-Statement, we will send you an email letting you know that it’s available for viewing and or printing. E-Statements help preserve the environment and are FREE to you.
Need to deposit a check and don’t have time to go to the bank? With FSB FastDeposit℠, you can quickly, easily and securely deposit your paper checks remotely – anytime, anywhere. Simply take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed checks with your Android or iPhone and upload the photos for deposit into your First State Bank account. Click here for the FSB FastDeposit℠ User Guide.
Paying the babysitter or reimbursing a friend for lunch just got easier. No cash necessary. You can securely transfer money to them using their email address – they don’t even need to have a First State Bank account. There’s no need to share account information. Sign up for Online Banking and use the Bill Pay option to start sending money! Not a current Online Banking customer? Enroll Now!