All First State Bank offices will be closed on Monday, February 18th in observance of President's Day.
Remote Deposit Services
First State bank provides options for making deposits when it's convenient for you.
Remote Deposit Capture
With Remote Deposit Capture, First State Bank is a close as your computer. It's like bringing your bank’s teller window to your business. Remote Deposit enables businesses to deposit checks into their accounts from the convenience of their office using a PC and a check scanner. All that's required is a Windows-based PC with an internet connection and a check scanning device which we provide.
- Combine multi-location deposits into one bank
- Consolidate banking relationships
- Optimize availability and improve your cash flow
- Reduce or eliminate transportation costs with fewer trips to the bank and less time away from your business
- Enhance on line research and reporting capabilities
- Reduce risk of fraud through improved notification of returned items
- Deposits can be submitted 24-hours a day, seven days a week, and deposits received by 4:00 pm EST are processed the same business day
- Just scan your checks, balance your deposit, and click submit.
Remote Deposit Anywhere
Our Remote Deposit Anywhere allows you to use your own flatbed scanner, compatible Smartphone or compliant tablet device to capture check images for deposit to your First State Bank account.
- Ideal for sole proprietors and small businesses that have a low volume of checks (50 item limit per month)
- Deposit checks electronically from home or office using a flatbed or all-in-one scanner
- Make mobile deposits from anywhere with your Smartphone or Tablet and Internet connection
- Deposits can be submitted 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and deposits received by 4:00pm EST are processed the same business day
- Save time and reduce trips to the bank
- Faster, more automated deposit preparation process
- Direct and secure login to RDA through online banking
- Accelerated check clearing identifies return items sooner and enhances the collection process
Ready to get started?
Please contact us or call and visit with a First State Cash Management specialist at 574-825-2166 or toll-free at 800-511-1802. We hope you'll consider Remote Deposit with First State Bank. It's one more way to make life easier for you.
View a demo about Remote Deposit Capture
View a demo about Remote Deposit Anywhere
In addition to Remote Deposit, let us visit with you about solutions for electronically converting your check receivables for faster and more efficient collection.
For Remote Deposit Users:
Remote Deposit Capture login
Remote Deposit Capture user guide
Remote Deposit Anywhere user guide