Remote Deposit Services
First State Bank provides options for making deposits when it’s convenient for you.
Remote Deposit Capture
With Remote Deposit Capture, First State Bank is as close as your computer. It’s like bringing your bank’s teller window to your business. Remote Deposit enables businesses to deposit checks into their accounts from the convenience of their office using a PC and a check scanner. All that’s required is a Windows-based PC with an internet connection and a check scanning device which we provide.
- Combine multi-location deposits into one bank
- Consolidate banking relationships
- Optimize availability and improve your cash flow
- Reduce or eliminate transportation costs with fewer trips to the bank and less time away from your business
- Enhance online research and reporting capabilities
- Reduce risk of fraud through improved notification of returned items
- Deposits can be submitted 24-hours a day, seven days a week, and deposits received by 4:00 pm EST are processed the same business day
- Just scan your checks, balance your deposit, and click submit
For Remote Deposit Users:
Remote Deposit Anywhere
Our Remote Deposit Anywhere allows you to use your own compatible smartphone or compliant tablet device to capture check images for deposit to your First State Bank account.
- Ideal for sole proprietors and small businesses that have a low volume of checks (50 item limit per month)
- Make mobile deposits from anywhere with your smartphone or tablet and Internet connection
- Deposits can be submitted 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and deposits received by 4:00pm EST are processed the same business day
- Save time and reduce trips to the bank
- Faster, more automated deposit preparation process
- Direct and secure login to RDA through online banking
- Accelerated check clearing identifies return items sooner and enhances the collection process
Ready to get started?
Please contact us or call and visit with a First State Cash Management specialist at 574-825-2166 or toll-free at 800-511-1802. We hope you’ll consider Remote Deposit with First State Bank. It’s one more way to make life easier for you.
In addition to Remote Deposit, let us visit with you about solutions for electronically converting your check receivables for faster and more efficient collection.